CICTAR is a global corporate tax research centre that produces information and analysis to untangle the corporate tax web.
The Centre is a collective resource for workers and the wider public to understand how multinational tax policy and practice affects their daily lives.
CICTAR’s work supports public participation in the tax debate so that everybody can take part in decision-making that affects their communities.
What does CICTAR do?
- Helps communities around the world understand the effect of current corporate tax policy and practice
- Helps workers examine the tax practices of their employers, their industries and how this affects them
- Demonstrates to the media, commentators and policy makers the practical implications of current tax policies and proposed reform
- Examines corporate behaviour so that, where necessary, corporate actors can be held to account for their actions
- Assists researchers and others to develop capacity to undertake broader tax accountability work
CICTAR partners with organisations across the globe, to provide international tax expertise to other corporate accountability work and assist in efforts to improve national, regional and global tax policy.
CICTAR works with
And a range of other organisations!